Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,310 (17,950 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)