Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,959 (18,475 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)