Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02869 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,225 (2,168,827 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (41 minutes ago)