Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03000 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,609 (2,187,291 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)