Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,080 (1,636,869 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)