Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,333 (3,499,560 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)