Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,813 (3,637,573 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)