Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01902 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,609 (4,604,985 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (43 minutes ago)