Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,309 (4,998,126 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)