Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,852 (51,490 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)