Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.119 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,423 (25,684 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)