Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,891 (﷼ 57,415,927) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hobart costs AU$234 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 4,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)