Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,175 (﷼ 58,098,618) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)