Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,203 (﷼ 45,521,063) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)