Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00220 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,902 (﷼ 62,362,414) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)