Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00222 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,834 (﷼ 63,077,191) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)