Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,616 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00225 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,065 (﷼ 43,555,130) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 16,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 4 hours ago)