Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,564 (﷼ 48,305,983) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (42 minutes ago)