Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.012 INR / LSL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,113 (34,141 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)