Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.101 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,199 (34,843 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)