Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,462 (34,240 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (43 minutes ago)