Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,000 (33,669 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)