Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,691 (25,490₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)