Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.865 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,354 (R$ 4,834) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)