Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,646 (R$ 4,515) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)