Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,307 (R$ 5,441) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (40 minutes ago)