Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,632 (R$ 5,630) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)