Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,679 (R$ 4,146) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)