Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,448 (€1,419) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)