Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,653 (€1,978) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)