Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 424% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,374 (Bs 63,382) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)