Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 974 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 410% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,790 (Bs 55,822) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)