Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.477 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 398% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,761 (Bs 42,266) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)