Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,167 (1,556 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)