Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,147 (COL$5,765,252) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)