Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,353 (COL$5,068,682) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)