Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,602 (€975) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)