Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨58,447 (₨109,929) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)