Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.295 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,306 (53,727 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)