Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,621 (Rp 14,831,896) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)