Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,179 (E£ 20,591) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)