Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,574 (E£ 13,318) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)