Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,972 (Shilling125,126) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)