Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,030 (Shilling188,495) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)