Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,527 (Shilling166,939) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)