Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,950 (Shilling151,684) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (27 minutes ago)