Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,817 (Shilling128,075) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)