Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 843 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,712 in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)