Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 931 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.168 INR / MVR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,109 (24,981 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (41 minutes ago)