Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.287 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,199 ($U54,753) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)