Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.635 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,262 (7,293 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)