Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,071 (7,335 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)