Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 184 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,792 (€1,606) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)