Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10769 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,765 (1,622,870 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)