Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12176 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,792 (827,801 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)