Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12031 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,964 (1,071,968 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)