Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11154 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,646 (1,234,019 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)