Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,162 (999,792 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)