Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11113 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,665 (1,301,738 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)