Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10749 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,569 (1,717,058 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)