Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨48,342 (Rp 10,178,947) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)