Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,779 (Rp 14,000,200) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)