Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,685 (Rp 18,557,618) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)