Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.693 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,764 (1,760 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (40 minutes ago)