Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,911 (₨ 76,479) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)