Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨44,960 (₨ 71,964) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)