Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨80,808 (42,405 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)