Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,520 (28,643 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)