Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,062 (руб 90,082) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)