Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,769 (руб 61,884) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)