Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,920 ($1,231) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)