Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,900 ($1,168) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)