Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,503 ($1,572) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)