Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,900 (R$ 6,074) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)