Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,588 (R$ 4,738) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)