Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,334 (R$ 6,691) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)