Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,511 (R$ 4,939) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)