Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,745 (32,843₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (40 minutes ago)