Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,848 (23,775₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)