Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨40,312 (E£ 11,338) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (39 minutes ago)