Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨46,612 (E£ 12,231) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)