Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.070 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨65,232 (E£ 16,027) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)