Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.542 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,186 (7,672 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)