Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.552 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨45,030 (6,873 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)