Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.368 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,902 (29,030 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)