Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.931 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,005 (18,410 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)