Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39051 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 651% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,701 (1,115,717 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (41 minutes ago)