Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,057 (Mex$ 27,827) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)