Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,232 (Mex$ 24,271) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)