Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,408 (Mex$ 30,351) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)