Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.538 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,151 (Mex$ 23,216) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)