Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,184 (Mex$ 21,815) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)