Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,896 ($1,847) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)