Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.125 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,992 ($1,511) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)