Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,643 (€2,465) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)