Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23263 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,136 (610,987 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)