Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16894 INR / AOAX *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,269 (386,508 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)