Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17925 INR / AOAX *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,576 (407,691 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)