Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41249 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 376% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,998 (901,841 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)