Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39664 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 366% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨349,458 (881,036 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)